Triangles on a roll - 1 1/2 inch finished block. a 50 foot roll.1050 pieces
Triangles on a Roll grid paper is the answer to the half-square and Quarter square triangle dilemma. It offers the most efficient and flexible method for making half square triangles.
- It is printed on a roll of paper that enables you to make as many or as few triangles as you want with two different fabrics.
A continuous paper grid for accurate sewing of Half or Quarter Square blocks:
- The seam allowances are included in the pattern, so all you need to do is sew and cut using the pattern on the paper.
- Cut two fabrics as instructed on packaging for width and length to obtain the number of blocks needed.
- Lay fabrics right sides together
- Cut paper to fit and pin to fabric.
- The grid is a guide for sewing and cutting.
- Stitch on the dotted line, following the arrows. For best results use a fine needle and a short stitch.
- Rotary cut all solid lines and tear paper away.
- It is available in many finished sizes